Well, Jessi, who is in foal to Tyree Sunup Zan Parr, is getting close to foaling too, and since it's her first time with a stretched belly, I'm sure she's feeling fed up and generally massive. I remember those last weeks of pregnancy very well and the mares always have my utmost sympathy at this time of year.
Jess has settled in well with Gem at home, where they can have access to the field, or the stables, as they choose. They both look forward to their daily brushing, which helps the time go faster for them, I imagine. The more I get to know this mare, the more I love her, and I can't begin to tell you how highly I value her. What a darling she is - and with those incredible foundation bloodlines, I'm not a bit surprised!
K. Taylor Rhys
I'm bit of a Lonesome Dove myself, after the loss of Larry Taylor, my first love, who was an awesome horseman.
- Home (click)
- EasyCare Sheep (click)
Stallions Hub (click)
Mares Hub (click)
- Continental Lady Leo - Callie >
- Isabelle Image - Izzy >
- CB Hollys Blue Dawn - Pepper >
- Lilacs Ruby Moonstar - Ruby >
- Lilacs Poquita Steel - Qita >
- Codys Whizper Lace - Lace >
- NEW: Leos Steel Magnolia - Maggie
- Nevadas Midas Touch - Honey (Retired) >
- Fritz Vanilla Pearl - Lily (Retired) >
- KC Jessi - Jessi (Retired)
- 2018 Foals
- For Sale Hub (click)
- Grown Foals (click)